Thursday, March 29, 2012

What I'm hoping to achieve in 2 months break

I was having a tough semester this year with and health and failing motivation so I decided to take 2 months break from Uitm and I hope this can help me to recover and regain my passion for working and teaching. But, this 2 months are not to be spent in vain. I know probably most of the time, I'm going to do nothing (ie: staring at the walls, browsing my sms and YouTube) but I do hope I can achieve these:

1. To kick a** in my Master class! Timing could never been better because April and May are the months of my master classes so with no teaching in sight, I can focus more in my studying and have ample time to do the assignments.
2. To enjoy my long awaited honeymoon: Krabi in April, wait for us!!!
3. When I'm at home with my husband, cook at least a meal for him...so far things have been good, I've tried some recipes that I never did and now I'm free, this is the perfect time to add some more recipe in my cooking repetoire. This is going to be very helpful when we move in to our new house, because I'm going to be the head chef! Right now is my mother-in-law and bless her for a lot of healthy and good meals for us.
4. To be healthier...being sick for 4 months has taught me invaluable lesson on health so I'm trying to be heathier now. Eat a lot of good food, exercise, and be happy. I realised that let loose and be happy is the key to be healthy because I remember when I was sick and keep it to myself, I practically let myself dying, but when I'm sick and at least pretending to be happy it does help the healing process.
5. Lastly, to gain some more kilos be back to my normal not really bizzare thin frame...I've lost 18 kilos when I was sick and my pant size shrink 4 size from size 28 to 24...I remember every bone is sticking out from my body and the worst is my tailbone was emerging from behind and sitting is a painful things to do. So far, I've gained back 9 kilos already and I'm 8 kilos short of my original weight...the only drawback of the weight gain is I don't mind to look plumpier at the stomach and tigh part but not in my face!!!

InsyALLAH I hope I can achieve this... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment