Friday, March 2, 2012

Things to look forward...

Life is too short to feel sad, so let's compile the list of things that keep you alive!

1. Mama's return! (just a few more hours to go) here's hoping mama will have a blessing umrah, Amin
2. The semester's ending
3. The end of April, so we can go to our honeymoon, Krabi, wait for us!
4. The completion of our house, maybe the end of the year
5. Finish my master, so I can finally say I'm a lecturer
6. My sisters' wedding, so mama will finally be relieved and start worrying on other things...
7. En suami's confirmation status, so proud of him...
8. And last, maybe little nicos along the way....?

I never thought in a million years that I would achieve this but now that I have, I thank Allah for blessing me with so many gifts to make my life happy...Alhamdulliah

No comments:

Post a Comment