Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Returning of izzat...

Assalamualaikum,

Sorry for the absence. I just started working and things starting to get haywire and apparently I've forgotten about this. But now, I'm starting to get hang on things so it's fun to write and express anything that I want to say.

Right now, life has turning up and down, side way, parallel, any directions that you can think of. Coping with a new life, new schedule, new place and new faces is totally overwhelming but nonetheless is a great experience indeed. I count myself lucky for only having to be out of luck for 1 and a half months before I got employed in here. Even though working in Melaka has never been in my train of thoughts, I'm glad it happened to me.

As for teaching, I absolutely love what I am doing right now. Although teaching English is not exactly what I'm dreaming for, I love every moment of it. What makes it even more special, the fact that I'm teaching for UiTM. I owed UiTM for my 7 years of higher education and there's nothing better than to be able to do something back to UiTM, even if it a thing as little or insignificant like this. My debt with UiTM is a lifetime debt and I'm here to make up for most of it.

As for living in Melaka, it's been bittersweet symphony for me. I love the tranquility and the uniqueness that Melaka has offered like the buildings, the places of interest and many more. But I also miss the convenience that Selangor has. I mean, it's easy to find a place to eat and hang out in Selangor. In here, we need to shot for either Bandar Melaka or Ayer Keroh to get a bit of hype. With the traffic and the drivers' attitude, it's easy to resent it a little bit.

But amidst of all the hype of my personal lives, I am hoping for the best for my carrier in here. Teaching has always been the thing that I'm sure I'm good at in my life. I come to this world with many shortcomings and teaching has always been a good remedy to redeem for it and I hope this love will be a lifetime affair for me. There's nothing happier than being looked up upon by these young individuals like my students and someday I'll hope that I can be a person that present as a big influence in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment