Sunday, December 13, 2009

Personal entry number 1: Memoir of 7 years of education, wonder, laughter and pain...

I was there in 2002, I was 18 years old back then...There's nothing much I know about the world back then even though I thought that I knew everything. I know nothing about what to wear to compliment me, I never knew what is the difference between foundation, powder and concealer... I did now how to live in a dorm of 8 and I never knew that people will always be on your back all the time...Nevertheless, back then, it was simpler...I was here when the journey to sek. 2 was free, when there was a computer lab on the 6th floor and when the CK college was only a college, not a class + college...I was here when the FSG was paintless, the library did not have fancy monument in front of it and definitely when the engine street was ruled by the engineering students who thought of no one but themselves...I was here when the underground cafe sold a slice of delicious hazelnut chocolate cake for RM 3.80 and there used to be a small rojak buah stall who got the best rojak buah ever...I was here when Pusat Kesihatan is located at Seroja and I was here definately knowing little of what is hard work, friendship, love and sacrifice are really mean...

7 years later, I finally knew that slim fit and form-fitting compliment my slim figure, I can wear mascara without mirror and I knew that how to survive in a close-tight group. Now, the journey to sek.2 cost RM 1, CK now is nearly unhabited, FSG was painted in bright pink and the journey to the library was like the roadway to Smithsonian Museum. The engine street was like street in the movie 'I am Legend', there's barely people walk along the road. I have no idea what happen to the chocolate cake and the rojak buah and Pusat Kesihatan finally got its own building near the 2nd gate...

And I also returned to understand more about hard work, friendship, love and sacrifice...

To the AS113 gang...

I know that I may be jerk to some of you, but know this, I'm happy that I've got the chance to work and learn from each and everyone of you. I didn't even knew where are guys now and how it's been since we separated 4 years ago but wherever you are, I wish for nothing but a lot of happiness, joy and blessing from Allah. If we are meant to meet again, know that when the times come, I will be happy and joyful for it. God bless and thank you...

To the ED220 gang...

Thank you for everything that you have done to me, intentionally or unintentionally. All of you are wonderful people with bright minds and good heart and I believe in my heart that all of you got what it takes to make anything happen. Thank you for knowing me during the first year and supporting me in everything...from our drama productions, exams, car wash and seminar...And I'll never forget our PD and Pangkor trip and our dinner...Good luck in everything you will embark on now that know that my prayer will always be with all of you...

To the VAD62 gang...

Words cannot even describe of how much I'm grateful to all of you...I came here alone without my family and there you are, to become my family here...I remember how we work our hardest together and during those hard times, I was happy to have each and everyone of you by my side and witness everything...there are times that we disagree, there are time that we refuse to say hi and wave, there are times when handshakes were not return...but in the end, we always knew that we are always and forever be one...one family for the rest of our lives...even though there are miles separating us, families to build and works to settle but I believe our hands are still willing to stretch to keep our bonds together...note that I love all of you with all my heart and soul...forever and ever...

To Daus and Gomez...

It was hard to get to know the both of you, harder to accept the both of you in my life and now that you both gone, it's even harder for me to forget you both in my mind...I know we departed in a bad note and I've probably have felt hatred and anger to both of you but the fact remains that both of you had once made me happier than I ever felt in my life and that is one thing that I am gratitude in my life...your loses will always be a part and me and even though we can never be in the same footing ever again, I wish both of you the best because you deserve every happiness in the world...if our paths do come across again, I pray it will be on a better footing...

To Azrol...

I never thought that you become one of the friend that I've revered most in my life. Your presence meant everything for me and you have always inspired me with your advice, your passion and also your kindness not only towards me but to others that known you. I am very grateful to have your friendship here and I hope we will be friend forever in life...I will always be here for you like a sister as you always look up to me as a brother...

To Aliaa...

You're my greatest treasure when I left high school and I cannot believe that you're my greatest treasure when I left here as well...You've been there for me for almost 12 years and not once you ever complaint of getting tired or getting rid of me...If people ask whether I feel blessed in years that I've lived, I would definately said yes because Allah gave me to you and no one else...know that I love you with all my heart and soul and I am looking forward to celebrate our friendship for years to come...

My last 7 years here was a wonderful ride...each day with its lesson to learn, memories to be etched and pains to be forgotten...I am grateful for all the joys and pain and to everyone thank you for having me in this wonderful journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment