Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Introduction.

Finally after I've finished my exams and currently unemployed, I finally able to start my project. To have my own review blog. I am not as good as Roger Egbert (my idol) or any other critiques from IGN, rottentomatoes or others but at least this will be a good exercise till I get my own column for movie review. (my dream...)

I'm an avid movie fan. Being an educator, I regard movie as a good source of knowledge especially in moralistic and humanistic way. I strongly believe that we can learn from virtually any movie that we watched, even the bad ones. Here is where I put my thoughts and my insights. Some may agree, some may not but that's life, we can't pleased everybody.

I'm also a fan of manga and books so sometimes I will make a review of them too. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment